The previous week has been extra busy preparing for TEDxUPM. I ran on limited sleep, spent lots of nights editing slides, fixing my presentation, and figuring out how to properly present my idea worth sharing in a span of 18 minutes. I’ve also been a rut in terms of priorities (what happened to eating better and controlling my workload?!) and my life in general (blame it on being such a girl and having too many feelings, UGH) so it’s been a pretty rough week. I didn’t want to pollute my blog with sad thoughts as well, so I wasn’t able to write.
Needless to say, it’s a new week ahead – and I am ecstatic that things are going in good shape. Fingers crossed!
To make up for my absence, I’m sharing a snippet of posts you’ll be encountering on the blog this February. :)
- Life in Transit: Art, Books, Coffee – and everything in between. Squeezing in 2 chapters this month to continue our series of posts from Life in Transit. This time, Tricie & I are going to share (more) stories and recommended places for all you artsy folks out there. We’re also working on the hard copy of the book – hopefully it gets produced this summer!
- La Union & Kyushu travel diaries. I need more push to fix my travel photos, so I am hoping this is it. I can’t wait to share my travels and getaways last year!
- The ABCs of Hand Lettering: Recommended Reads. Continuing this series (first one about the materials I use here) and sharing my top books on creativity, hand lettering and such.
- Works in Progress. Projects are starting to pile up this month (exciting times!) and I may have been frequently using my camera lately (which is a good thing) to document, so I’ll let you guys in on a bit of my work for the month.
- Tips on Journaling. Overdue from last month, but here I talk about the tips on travel journaling – from materials and notebooks to ideas you can try experimenting on.
- The TEDx Experience. And of course, this month’s highlight was giving my TEDx talk. I’ll be writing about the event, as well as some takeaways for you all. BTW, you can access the video from yesterday’s livestream here.
I’m pretty happy I’m not hiding at home on a Sunday and starting to go back to the daily grind of work. How are you spending today? Hope it’s going good so far!
Too late to say this, but do have a lovely February ahead. :)