We are delighted that you’ve shown interest in our enterprise, Artistic Dreams. Data protection is a top priority for our management. You can browse the Artistic Dreams website without disclosing personal data. However, when using special enterprise services, we may need to process personal data. We follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and country-specific data protection regulations. This data protection declaration informs the public about the nature, scope, and purpose of personal data collection and their rights.
As the controller, Artistic Dreams has implemented extensive technical and organizational measures to ensure the utmost protection of personal data processed on our website. However, please note that Internet-based data transmissions may have potential security gaps. To address this, data subjects are free to transfer personal data via alternative means, such as by phone.
Our data protection declaration is based on GDPR terminology. Here are some key terms:
- Personal data: Information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Data subject: A natural person whose personal data is processed by the controller.
- Processing: Any operation on personal data, automated or not.
- Restriction of processing: Marking stored data to limit future processing.
- Profiling: Automated processing to evaluate personal aspects.
- Pseudonymisation: Processing personal data so it can’t be attributed to a specific person without additional information.
- Controller: The entity determining the purposes and means of processing.
- Processor: The entity processing personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient: A person or entity receiving personal data.
- Third party: A person or entity, other than the data subject, controller, or processor, authorized to process personal data.
- Consent: Freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s agreement to process their personal data.
3. Collection of General Data and Information
When you visit our website, general data and information are collected and stored in server log files. This includes browser types, operating systems, referrers, sub-websites, IP addresses, and more. This data helps deliver content, optimize the site, ensure IT system security, and comply with legal requirements. We analyze this data to improve data protection and security.
4. Subscription to Our Newsletters
You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website. The information you provide, including your email address, is used for sending the newsletter and occasional updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we will not share your data with third parties.
Our newsletters may contain tracking pixels. These track email openings and link clicks for analyzing the newsletter’s effectiveness and improving content. This data is not shared with third parties.
6. Contact Possibility via the Website
Our website offers a contact option through email or a contact form. Personal data you provide is stored for communication purposes. We don’t share this data with third parties.
7. Routine Erasure and Blocking of Personal Data
We only store personal data as long as necessary for the intended purpose or as required by law. When the purpose is fulfilled, data is erased or blocked according to legal requirements.
8. Rights of the Data Subject
You have rights under the GDPR, including the right to confirm, access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, and data portability. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any questions, please contact us.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting your data.